Friday, July 20, 2012

Tool #5

I have just made my very first video ever.  It may be only 30 seconds in length but it is done and it was easy and I really enjoyed doing it.  I am not sure how I can use this tool in my 7th grade math class but I certainly will look for opportunities to do so.  The Animoto tool is extremely easy to work with.  Luckily, I had an Instagram already set up and had pictures to choose from and were easily accessed.  If you would like to view my masterpiece, I have posted it to my blog titled My Animoto Video.


The other tool that I chose from this section was the Google Site.  From that, I chose Google Reader and selected various news feeds that interested me.  I might possibly get used to using this and reading about educational and technology ideas for the classroom.  I might also get some dinner ideas and some DIY ideas.  The possibilities are endless, right?






No comments:

Post a Comment