Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tool #6

Tool #6


I have just visited the wallwisher site and have created a wall.  I am working to find a way that this tool could be used in a 7th grade math class.  It was certainly easy to create the wall and post to the wall.  I am not certain how it would be with 160 sticky notes if all the students were required to post a comment or solution to a math problem.  I will investigate and see if I can find a math teacher who has successfully used this tool for their class.  My wallwisher wall can be found at
<iframe src="http://wallwisher.com/embed/pence7thmath" frameborder="0" width="100%" height="400px" style="border: 1px solid #999999"></iframe>


I just set up an Edmodo account.  I like the format and it looks pretty easy to use.  I have not completed the set up since I need to add students/groups to my account.  I have not students yet.  I know that students are already used to using Edmodo in subjects such as Language Arts so they would be able to use it if I were to find a way to work it into the math program.  





No comments:

Post a Comment