Wednesday, July 25, 2012

Tool #9

Tool #9


I think it is important to tie technology to the objective so that the students can see how learning math fits into their real life.
We should hold students accountable for their stations/centers to teach responsibility when using classroom supplies/technology.

I like to use the online tutorials offered by our textbook. Professor Burger does a great job of quickly explaining the topic being taught. I encourage students to view his tutorials when they need a little extra explanation or if they miss class.

I like the app "Explain Everything" and "Iluminations". Explain Everything is a tool I can use to prepare a video lesson for the students to view at home and allowing me to have a flipped classroom. Illuminations is a good app for the students to go and get practice with certain concepts.

No comments:

Post a Comment